Our integrated pathways program:
Citipointe Christian College Brisbane is a leading Christian school of first choice, seeking to provide an exceptional learning environment to prepare students for their future.
- Seeks to develop thinking and learning for life
- Focuses on skilling and networking students with the wider community at home and abroad, and
- Points students towards their Kingdom responsibility as Christians in their chosen vocation.
- This leads on to our concept of Christian leadership which is “exercsing influence for the Kingdom of God”.
The pathways framework in secondary follows these stepping stones:
- Year 7: STEP UP to middle school – time to prepare for secondary in the SevenUP Program
- Years 8 – 9: EXPLORATION of interest – time to explore
- Year 10: DEVELOPMENT of passions – time to prepare for senior secondary
- Years 11 – 12: CONSOLIDATION of knowledge